Showing all 9 results
Härkila – Mountain Trek Jacket
- Lightweight short hunting & shooting jacket
- Strong blend of cotton and polyester, processed with a water resistant coating.
- Wax finish makes the surface soft and the material water-repellent, windproof and durable.
- Ventilation under the arms
- Adjustable hood with built-in mosquito net
Fit is true to size. Excellent use for Fall, Winter & Spring temperatures
Härkila – Latlan Shirt Jacket
- Shooting shirt jacket in a blend of polyester and wool
- Cordura fabrics for increased durability
- Actiwool for insulation and breathability
- Elbow patches for increased usage at commonly worn places
- 2 button cuffs for size adjustment
Best worn for temperatures between 40 – 65 degrees.
Fit is true to size.
Härkila – Highclere Jacket
- Lightweight quilted hunting jacket with insulating PrimaLoft® padding
- DWR treatment.
- Reinforcement on right chest and elbows.
- Large front pockets for shells. Hand warmer pockets with strap to hold open shell pockets
- Wax Finish for softness
- 2 way zip
Depending on layering, best use is between 30 and 60 degrees
Fit runs slightly larger. So if you like a fitted look, order size down otherwise order your true size.
Härkila – Metso Jacket
- Lightweight, silent and extremely breathable wool jacket designed for active hunting
- Hunting Green color
- Bionic Finish® treatment that repels dirt, water & oil
- Genuine Buffalo leather reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
- Adjustable hem
Fit is true to size. Best used between 30 and 65 degrees
Maude & Fox – Brace Hunting Jacket
- Hunting Green tweed
- Woven with Teflon for increased weather resistance
- Combines the British hunting past, with a modern fit and design
- Soft anti-pill fleece lining for extra warmth
- Superior comfort to allow freedom of movement in the upper body and arms.
- Union Jack flag on the inside of the shell pocket flaps
Fit is true to size. Size 42 Jacket should order Large.